Translate

Monday 20 August 2012

Stay Faithful or Stay Single !

Once upon a time there was a girl,
who loved a guy with all her heart and soul .

For her, he meant the world,
For him, she meant just someone, of whom he was the world.

She would wait  for his call and messages all day long,
while he was busy texting other girls,
and had always some excuse, to cover his fault.

She tried her best to make this long distance relationship work,
He always had a side plan to use this as an excuse.

She felt being ignored,
But he always lured her with his talks.

She decided to let things go,
But he never let that happen - she was meant to be a side option.

Finally she decided it was enough,
closing the eyes won't change the truth,
Maybe it was meant to happen,
and its high time that she realizes, it was nothing more than a bluff !

She took charge and control,
being a dumb girl was past,
Now she's a changed girl with a strong heart and soul.

For all those looser's who treat their girl badly and make her cry,
You don't deserve her, or any other girl
But just someone who'll make him cry and hurt the very same way !

Stay Faithful or Stay Single !



4 comments:

  1. well if it doesn't work it doesn't ....what is our love, or commitment, love is not meant to hurt, not to drag...if a guy really needs a girl the girl is fulfilled, and if the girl really needs a guy he is fulfilled.....

    what other use they are for...

    and if you have ever known a moment of fulfillment with him, then you would know it is love, otherwise, you are just dragging it all along....

    and its good to leave such things which are so heavy on you, and find a happier, brighter person.....

    may be that person was really stupid who dint knew keeping you on hold he is even fooling, hurting you will leave a hurt impression on him too....move on, love will come, but just don't close yourself, don't become hard and resistant to love, why for him, you close all the opportunities of happiness and love in your life...

    it is a bitter experience, move out openly with courage.....

    try new things...n keep writing....its really good that you do write and share...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ! Absolutely. Keep giving in your valuable views. Means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about this very Kwale Temple love spell for the past couple of days. What Mariah shared is confirmed by me. And yes I am accountable too, and I am working on my issues. But I have realized I can’t make my husband come back, I can’t even make him want to change his mind to come back to me. I then contacted Dr Kwale via the email Mariah shared and truly I was able to get my husband back to my arms with Kwale Temple spell. Email Dr Kwale now at kwaletemple@gmail.com or  Whats-App him on +2348056141089. Thanks for being open Mariah, it is helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my man back with the help of Kwale Temple. Without delay I was able to get my man back after 6 months of break up, I got him back after 48 hours with the help of Kwale Temple. You can contact Dr Kwale on kwaletemple@gmail.com or add him up on Whats App +2348056141089

    ReplyDelete