Translate

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Adieu 2012 ! 2013 - Please be nice ;)

Eureka ! This is what all I had been thinking past many days. So, the year is about to end in some 5 more days and I had been thinking past some days of what all this year made me learn. Hmm...Not many people think about that, but as you might have seen by now, I have this weird habit of analyzing things. While they are going on, when they're done, you know for that prolonged period of time. So, here's what all i have analyzed. Sharing it with you people with the hope that you also take some time to jot down what did the year teach you and how better and skilled you're to deal with LIFE than the previous year. That's what it is all about. Right ?

1. Something always dreaming of doing :
If today was my last day, and I had to thank God , keeping aside my family and for the life i lived , it would be to attain the very fact of my existence. To make me realize what i live for and doing what makes me happy. It seems a very small thing to hear or read - " I am doing what I always wanted to do. Its Overwhelming ! ".
To explain this is very simple. To make you aware what I actually mean. What is common between Shahrukh Khan , Aamir Khan , Salman Khan ? Or Mamta Banerjee and Narendra Modi ? Or Sachin Tendulkar and Peter Burge ?  They're living the life they always imagined to. Yes, they're doing exactly of what they dreamt of doing some day. How many of us get to experience that in our life ?
How many of us are pursuing our interests, or something we are really passionate about ? The year came with that fulfillment and joy to me. I found and started what i love doing. Writing ! 
2012 , I'll be always indebted to you for giving me the satisfaction and joy nothing could have given me. 

2. Relationship status :
Lot of my friends went from "Single" to "In a Relationship". While few went back to Square one- "Single". Other's still were in the bracket of "Its Complicated". And all my salutes to those, who had the guts to declare "Separated" instead of saying "Single".
Well, 2012 has been good with me. I learnt a lot of things in terms of relationships, love and if not more. The most important thing the year taught me regarding this very aspect was to Love, Respect and above all Value the people who love you. Quick take :-
a) Firstly, Don't run after people who are not people but machines. Yes, the one's who don't have the program installed in them to understand about a simple things - Emotions.
b) Never underestimate yourself. He dumped you, hell with him/her. You dumped him/her, maybe the person deserved it or maybe you didn't have any other viable option. ( I'm assuming here that you didn't dump the person for some 3rd person , and if you did then probably its not worth giving an advice ).
c) And for those, who wanna know my status, well I'm in a very happy place. So, 2012 , you held my finger and made me one more step further where i was last year, in understanding people, their emotions and Love on a whole.

3. Hope, Faith , Belief :
My first blog was dedicated to this very thing. The year made me more calm, and let things go. Have faith and believe in yourself and above all God. Between everything, the problems, the failures and the tensions exists Hope and Faith, that it'll be fine soon and Belief that whatever happens, happens for good. Everything is well that ends well :)

4. Without Fear, without Hate
Nirbhau, Nirvair.  Its the punjabi effect I guess. But absolutely true. Never fear anything and yes never hate anything or anybody. You know, throught life people will make you mad, disrespect you, will make you mad. Let God deal with the things they do, because Hate in your heart will consume you too.

The year made me stronger and maturer. So, here I am wishing all you guys a very Happy and prosperous 2013, and yeah also congratulations ! The world did not end. A film wasted, tension, predictions and what not. 2013- A simple wish, Please be nice ;)
 To conclude, Live your life like there's no tomorrow. Party hard and above all, stay Safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment