Translate

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Dreams : My Home!

Here I am. Yes, still alive. Days are just passing by, and again i miss my favorite thing in the world, which is of course : Writing.
It seems like ages, since i have written something on my blog. People ask me of why i don't write up that much or why am not that vivid writer now, but my answer is the very same. Writing always captures some emotions. And you gotta be rolling into them, to pen it down finally.
This dame is the same. Mixed emotions. More of good though.
There are hell lot of things which you think when you go off to bed. That man/women, the Car, that awesome  Bike, your parents, of why he/she doesn't or didn't love you back, and what not. Same goes with me. But everyday one thing goes with me to bed and i wake up taking it to me along for the day, just to keep it safe. The Hunger and Passion for my work. Seriously i mean it. The people who know me will agree to this, am sure.
Not very far ago, there was a time when i had no idea of what i wanted to be, or of what will i end up doing. With all the struggles and self realization books i read, i knew what it was. My hunger was no longer unknown to me and to the people around. And then, somehow with time I now finally know how to keep it safe.

" I like the night. Without the dark, you would never see the stars".

A lot of people ask me the reason of pursuing engineering, despite being so crazy about writing, literature, and stuff. Somethings in life are planned and you probably can't challenge them. You accept the fact that somethings do happen for a reason. I remember telling my dad, about the newly found passion I had for writing. He smiled to me and said :
" Dreaming is beautiful, protecting your dream is Difficult".

Since then, every night before i sleep, i tell myself no matter how hard it is or is gonna be, i'll protect my dream - from all the criticism, laugh, objections and questions. I know this sounds funny and crazy, but yes it is true.
You can never be more crazy about something, more than how much you can be for your dreams. Never underestimate, or be sorry for your dreams.
"Dreams are very powerful,  they know there way".
So, be proud, confident, and take pride for what you believe in.
 I dedicate this post to a girl, maybe 6 or 7 years old, whom I met in a grocery shop today. She had come to buy a facial cream. She didn't even know the name of the cream she had come to buy as it was written on a piece of paper which was given to her by the lady, in whose home she probably worked as a maid. The shopkeeper gave him some 3 rupees less in return, as he didn't have the change. The girl looked the money she was given back in her hand, and she almost figured out something's fishy.
" Is it all what you had to give me, she asked politely? ". The shopkeeper smiled wickedly and said yes, and now better go home, this is all what had to be returned. And one must be educated to understand this, he commented sarcastically.
" I go to school, and learning maths slowly. You can keep the 3 rupees indeed. She said and left."
So proud. To be a dreamer and To see that little girl working to achieve her dream.

4 comments:

  1. if people are not laughing at your dreams,that means your dreams are too small :) dream big... :) have faith... you vl never be able to get another chance to reborn Unless you are a hero of some tragic movie sumthing like "karan arjun" where you will get another chance to do wat you always wanted to do before dying :) stop thinking thrice and blinking twice... :) shoot watevr you feel like shooting... learn from your mistakes...coz at the end of the day,your mistakes are going to be a lifetime experience which will be with you in your thick and think :) at the end, live your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow your story finds an echo in every one's life at some point in time . Glad you are protecting your dream..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet beautiful! Glad that you've decided to pursue your passion. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete